Day 1: Getting to know Cute Panda Co
Let me tell you about myself in 100 Random Questions!
- Who is your hero? I don’t have a hero per say, but I would like to be like Lisa Frank.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I would love to live someplace with seasons (Florida only has one season)
- What is your biggest fear? Falling from really high
- What is your favorite family vacation? New Orleans with my husband for our 2nd Anniversary
- What would you change about yourself if you could? Steady weight
- What really makes you angry? being Lied to
- What motivates you to work hard? Progress
- What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to say I draw for a living 🙂
- What is your biggest complaint about your job? the commute
- What is your proudest accomplishment? My daughter Guine
- What is your child’s proudest accomplishment? … Being born
- What is your favorite book to read? Romance Comedy Manga
- What makes you laugh the most? Puns…
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? I don’t remember my last movie XD must have been ok *shrugs*
- What did you want to be when you were small? A comic artist 😀
- What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? Anything she wants
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? I would want to go to a private beach in perfect weather :3
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? no sports XP
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? RIDE A HORSE!
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? yes… maybe not well, depends on the night XD
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? 106.7 & 107.7
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? wash dishes XP
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? cleaning the house please
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lunch
- Who is your favorite author? CLAMP
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Becky, but I go by Rebecca now, since I got the last name Scruggs
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? Love Surprises!
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Watch a wind down movie 🙂
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Alaska, my husband wants to go
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? win the lottery, so I can work my dream job!
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? My Husband, he would find a way off or we would live there from then on…
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day? DRAW!!!
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? The golden age of animation 😀
34. How would your friends describe you? Sweet and Outgoing
35. What are your hobbies? Drawing, Photography, Cleaning, Organizing…
36. What is the best gift you have been given? a Hairdryer, from my dad… for christmas. It was a surprise 🙂
37. What is the worst gift you have received? A Guitar mug.. as a white elephant gift.
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? um.. sleep XD
39. List two pet peeves: being told you’ll do something and it never gets done, waiting for documents to save, that are taking way too long!
40. Where do you see yourself in five years? hopefully working from home with a successful freelance art career and Mommy 🙂
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? maybe 20..
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? FLYING!
43. What would you do if you won the lottery? work from home on my art career
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Car and Plane
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal? PANDA!
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? Maybe get another degree in Graphic Design
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Walt Disney, Lisa Frank, English Speaking Hiro Miazaki, and my grandmother
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three, Two small and 1 big
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? 72 hours, working for disney during the holidays..
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? Sears Tower
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? intelligence over looks 🙂
52. How often do you buy clothes? maybe once every 3 months..
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? not to my knowledge..
54. What’s your favorite holiday? My Birthday 😀
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Traveled to Chicago for a convention.
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Steven Universe 😀
57. What was the last book you read? How to Baby
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Chinese
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Organized Messy
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Drew Barrymore
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? maybe 30 min if i want to look nice 🙂
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Toaster
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain? Culver’s
64. What’s your favorite family recipe? Beef Stroganoff
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? Love!
66. What’s your favorite family tradition? Wrapping Christmas Presents
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? Jackle Island with my family
68. What’s your favorite movie? Castle in the Sky
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out? Young, when I wrapped all the christmas presents, since I was so good at it.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? Half Full
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? Persisted
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? endless water, a Blanket, and… a sketch pad?
73. What was your favorite subject in school? ART, duh
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? Eel
75. Do you collect anything? Pandas, but not so much more since i have become “adult”
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Pandas!
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? Sight
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) nope. would love one tho!
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? nope.
81. What do you do to keep fit? nothing XD
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? be yourself.. and communicate
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Jobs people would enjoy doing.
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?Mr. Tillery, let me do my drawing instead of going with the flow.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? Business, Sleep and Family
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Wont know if I’m angry.. beware
87. What song would you say best sums you up? I’m not sure..
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? 10th Doctor!
89. Who was your first crush? his name was James and i was in elementary school.
90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? wildflowers “weeds”
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? super funny! like a 7! I wish i knew more puns..
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? successful with family and business 🙂 doing what i love.
93. What was your first job? Anime Character Artist
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? no groups XD
95. How many languages do you speak? just one. but i know phrases of others 🙂 Spanish, Portuguese, sign language,
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? every anniversary so far, I get to put on my wedding dress and we take anniversary photos 🙂
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? my husband
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? Panda, cute but deadly.
99. What is one thing you will never do again? lose my job
100. Who knows you the best? Aaron, my husband
If you want to answer these questions too here is where I found the list 😀
Let me know your favorite question from the list and tell me your answer! Better yet let me know if we have twin answers!!! We’ll be best buddies!